Wednesday 28 December 2011

Eastbourne Wedding Fair: Infusion Flowers

I am Charlotte Smith and my business is Infusion Flowers. I have been a florist for over 5 years and have helped couples with their flowers at various wedding venues all over Sussex. I am very passionate about wedding flowers and I work directly with every couple, developing designs and concepts to create the wedding or civil ceremony flowers they have always dreamed of.



Each wedding is unique and I take time with every customer. Whatever the scale and style, well chosen flowers can transform indoor and outdoor locations. To a dull room they add a beautiful scent and back drop, then with the bridal flowers they bring out the colour and detailing on bridal and bridesmaids dresses.

Flowers make the occasion extra special and have been used throughout history to empower the beauty of the moment. They are used for almost every occasion and as a vital part of wedding ceremonies all around the world since we can remember.

I also aim to use locally grown flowers where possible in the weddings I do. I have a local supplier and also grow some of the flowers and foliages I used for the weddings so you know how fresh the flowers I use are!



I look forward to meeting you at the wedding fair where you can see some of my work for yourself. You can also view my work at my website by clicking here and keep up to date with what I am doing on my facebook page linked on the website thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment